Access to and use of this website is provided by the Dunkeld and Birnam Tourist Association and is subject to the following Terms and Conditions.
1. Your use of this website constitutes acceptance of these Terms and Conditions which take effect when you use this website. Visit Dorset reserves the right to alter these terms and conditions at any time. Changes will be posted to this website. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of this website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of this agreement in accordance with the posted changes.
2. By accessing any part of this website, you should be deemed to have accepted these Terms in full.
3. We have taken reasonable steps to ensure that the Site and all information provided on or through it is accurate.
However, Dunkeld and Birnam Tourist Assocation assumes no responsibility for information contained on this Site and disclaims all liability in respect of such information. No warranty, expressed or implied, is given as to its accuracy and Dunkeld and Birnam Tourist Association does not accept any liability for any error or omission.
4. Dunkeld and Birnam Tourist Association will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
5. Whilst Dunkeld and Birnam Tourist Association endeavours to ensure that this website is normally available 24 hours a day, we will not be liable if for any reason the website is unavailable at any time or for any period.
6. Access to this website may be suspended temporarily or permanently and without notice.
7. From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s