The highlights of Loch of the Lowes include:
• Getting closer to the ospreys with binoculars, telescopes and live webcam footage
• Spot red squirrels, nuthatch, woodpeckers and woodland birds from viewing windows
• Children’s hide with quizzes, trails and games
• Education activities and school visits
• Regular events throughout the year
• Gift shop stocking a range of wildlife-themed gifts, souvenirs and bird care products
• Hot and cold drinks and light refreshments available
Best time to visit?
• Apr – Aug for ospreys
• Apr – Aug for beavers
• All year round for red squirrels
• All year round for wildfowl
• All year round for woodland birds & deer
You can find a full accessibility document on our Loch of the Lowes webpage http://bit.ly/2tEhn23
Adults: £4.50, Concession: £4, Members: FREE, Children: £1, Family: £8.50 (2 adults and up to 2 children)
10% discount for other Wildlife Trust members and groups of 11 or more.
Access to reserve trail is free.
Summer: 1st March - 31st October: open daily from 10.30am-5pm
Winter: 1st November - 28th February: open Friday - Sunday from 10.30am - 4pm
(Closed December 25th & 26th, January 1st & 2nd)
Large tarmac car park with 2 designated disabled parking. 90m walk up driveway to Visitor Centre. Additional disabled parking available at the top of the driveway next to the Visitor Centre.